We want to speak about healthcare but within the unusual aspect of it – singing. Are you confused? No, we do not mean singing as a therapy. We are just going to remember the songs dedicated to health and physicians. The theme is far from romantic, but strange as it may appear it is rather popular with songwriter. Cannot you believe in it?
Let’s remember together the songs of this type and enjoy them forgetting about healthcare, medical treatment, and other moments connected with medicine that make us nervous. Now we hardly find the songs about erectile dysfunction or about the legendary Viagra – blue pills saving the relationships all over the world. Besides, you can buy any ED treatment at perthmeds.com and have an unforgettable sexual experience to one of the songs mentioned below.
Songs We Know About Health Conditions
- “Dr. Robert”. The Beatles renders a song Dr. Robert in 1966. It is one of the songs of the album “Revolver” written by Lennon. The song is about a kind of a doctor who prescribes the same pills to all his patients suffering from any disease. He offers to take a drink from the special cup and forget about bad mood and weakness or sickness. They say that the key character is fictional and the drug he offered is not specified though there is a proof that this is a true-life story about a real doctor who cured his patients with pure vitamin.
- “I Wanna Be Well”. The Ramones, a famous punk rock band from USA, was created in 1974 and released the album Rocket to Russia containing this very song. You can hardly regard the musicians as commercially successful but they are very close to the standards of the punk-rock sound that is why the band is regarded as one of those who are happened to become an example of rock music for all times. It is quite understandable that the song is about drug addiction. They sing: “A wanna be well… I want my LSD.” To turn to a doctor immediately!
- “Bad Case of Loving You”. Robert Palmer says that there is no remedy that is able to cure his illness. He suffers from love and that is a case for medical interference as far as the scientists submit that love can cause the psychological disorders. This song was written in 1978 and appears in album of Robert a year later. It defines the singer being his most successful lyrics with blues structure.
- “Nervous Breakdown”. This is a song of a hardcore punk band Black Flag coming from USA. It was released in 1979. The main character of a song is suffering from headache and confesses that he is going to get crazy because someone’s behavior hurts him. This song is about the relationships but at the same time it obviously describes the state of health. Don’t you think that under such circumstances it is recommended to have a brilliant sex? Taking ED drugs any man will be able to make a woman fall in love with him without feeling pain. On this online pharmacy (melbournechemist.net) you can buy Cialis, Kamagra Levitra – any ED treatment is available at beneficial prices.
- “Doctor, My Eyes”. In 1972 this composition was represented by a Jackson Browne. It is about ability to see good and evil and also about a failure to understand that the world is not only black and white. The main character knows life and has seen enough of it and now he wants to see the sky but his eyes cannot do it. Such a figure of speech shows us a person looking for justice and the answers on his questions. Though perhaps he should turn to an eye care professional.
- “Somebody Get Me a Doctor”. The song of Van Halen – a hard rock band from America arranged in 1972, send us an appeal for a medical help due to a very deep shock. It is not clear what reason may cause the disaster but there is no doubt that the ambulance is needed.
- “Doctor! Doctor!”. The pop group Thompson Twins from Great Britain performed this song in 1984. In dancing rhythms of electronic music a love story is told. A man is burning because of fever of love and asks a girl to come with him to eternity. The diagnosis is clear and requires the treatment.
- “Dear Doctor”. This is an old song of legendary band Rolling Stone released in 1968 being recorded at London’s Olympic Sound Studio. The composition is played with acoustic guitar mostly and during more than three minutes describes the signs of heart attack: “I was trembling”, “My heart jumped into my mouth”. The problems with health are caused by wedding cancellation.
- “I Don’t Need No Doctor”. For the first time this song was released by Ray Charles in 1966. That is a real hit being covered by other bands afterwards. The genre it was performed in by this singer was R&B. Being too long from his beloved the main character insists that no doctor can help with that chill. Only the arms of his woman can cure him. OK. It can be the efficient treatment.
- “Life in the Fast Lane”. The world known band Eagles released this song in 1977 recording it on its own studio. The lyrics tell us about a couple losing everything due to their lifestyle full of parties and fast cars. And that kind of living is not the answer on the question why we are on this planet. Why is this song in this list? Well, in lyrics there are words “life in the fast lane surely makes you lose your mind” and then they did not see the stop sign and there was a car wreck and crash with all consequences requiring medical help.